<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ben Tripp

Whenever I do "research" I'm always surprised. This time, I ran across an article written by an old buddy of mine, Ben Tripp. Ben and I used to work together at Disney. He has reached a state of quasi-celebrity, while I am languishing in my role of abject non-celebrity. Anyway, I found his article here. The funniest quote of all: "Jesus did not have to worry about weapons of mass destruction--there were none, unless you count the incident wherein Samson "found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith" (Judges 15:15,16), which I think we can discount as hyperbole. If anybody is going to slay 10,000 with the jawbone of an ass, it's George Bush II." WTG Ben!

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?