<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

More changes

One's mind reels. On Thursday I got the job. On Friday I found a new place to live, and on Saturday we put our house up for sale. Sheesh. I had an astrologer once tell me that Jupiter was in retrograde almost my entire life, and this is why I would always have changes going on. OK fine. I will be moving to Newport Beach, to an area called the "Back Bay." I'll be five minutes from my kids, and will be able to go on walks without debating whether or not I should bring a weapon. We have bike trails through a nature preserve that begin without us even having to cross a street. We are, however ... renting. This is all part of my nefarious plan to watch as the housing market tumbles. Then later we will purchase something a little nicer that we wouldn't be able to afford now. Unless of course, the market doesn't fall. If this happens, I'm screwed.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?