<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

V is also for Very Very Good!

I gave up on the Wachowski brothers after their horrible sequels to The Matrix. I had assumed that their sudden rise to greatness after The original Matrix (which I loved) had poisoned their minds and their work. Maybe they learned? Whatever ... don't really care. All I know is that "V for Vendetta" kicks butt. It was a great movie, and I highly recommend it. I'm actually quite surprised that it hasn't caused a greater amount of controversy than it has. Has anyone seen this who was offended by the implications, by the metaphors, by who is actually a hero in this movie? I don't want to ruin it for people by getting into the dialog, so please post your thoughts in comments and if you haven't seen it--don't read the comments!

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?