<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Random Thoughts

Coolest song I've heard in a long time: "Everybody's gotta learn sometimes." A cover by Beck for the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." Coolest line I've heard in a song lately: "Crop Circles in the Carpet". Amazing song, too. Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek." I did a little research and found out this song was played on the TV show OC, which ruined it for me. Longest wait in an emergency room without seeing a doctor, whilst my girlfriend writhes in agony from food poisoning: 5.5 hours. Performed on Monday at the Pomona Valley Hospital. (She's fine now.) Food to avoid: Salsa. Dance steps which is still okay: Salsa Book I'm feeling obliged to read but not really enjoying that much: "BONO" a book-long interview with him where he bares his soul and tells his story. (yawn.) Guilty obsession: A certain series of films starring a bespectacled boy wizard. If you don't like it you can kiss my hairy pooter.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?