<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

A Note to Congress

NASA just unveiled new plans for a manned mission to the moon. This is wonderful news. Regardless of whatever else is going on in the world of politics, this is an issue where I will stand resolutely behind our President. He wants to send another manned mission to the moon, and then on to Mars. No matter how much money we are spending on Katrina relief and the "Iragmire," we need to keep this very very high on our priority list for where to spend our money. Raise my taxes if you have to do this. I'll be 56 in 2018, and will disco with joy once we set foot on the moon again. OK, this man does not disco, so this says something. If my personal California representatives do not go with this, I will remember your lack of foresight come voting time.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?