<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

A Few Important Announcements

First, I've added a new link. The "So Cal Grassroots Blog" has our very own Carol as a contributor. I've found it's political opinions to be funny and pertinent. Second, I'm not allergic to penicillin. You can all stop asking me now. Thank you. Third, I'm still less-than-happy with the amount I've been able to contribute to all of my friend's blogs. I've actually had one of them drop me as a link, which I found sad but justifiable. This is still due to my new seating placement and the general insanity of my work. I now have a 21" monitor so that all the people who can see what I'm doing are now able to actually read it. I'm hear to help. Fourth, I've added a "Cluster Map" to the sidebar, which I think is keen. It shows where my visitors live. You can get one too by clicking the map. Fifth, it's Friday and my long, arduous week is over. Yours is too. Go home!

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?