<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BooYahoo!

My earlier rant against Yahoo!, Google and MSN will now be escalated into a full-scale, organized request for people to actually boycott Yahoo!. See the link on the left to visit my new blog: BooYahoo! The blog is complete enough to let everyone know, but it's not done yet. On that blog, you will find my full, detailed explanation for why Yahoo! needs to be boycotted by freedom-loving citizens of the internet. It also includes a list of comparable services, detailed instructions on how to cancel your Yahoo! e-mail account, a petition to sign, and more. Soon I will have little buttons that people can place on their blogs if they would like to take part. If any of my friends have any suggestions, feel free to e-mail me with them. Anyone linking to the BooYahoo! site will get linked in kind! Thanks.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?