<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

More Appetizers

Take note: More meat is coming. I've got more meat than an Argetinean Dinner house. But for now, in the wake of several sleepless nights and long work hours, I shall offer you some hors d'ouvres. I saw a movie the other day that made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to hurt myself. It's title is simple: "An American Movie." Apparently this film (which is out on DVD) was made about 5 years ago. I don't want to say too much about it. Just go pick it up if you want some serious amusement. There was one particular scene where I laughed so hard, that it really felt as if my face were going to explode. Even writing about it now has me chuckling. If anyone has seen it, can you hazard a guess as to which scene tickled me so much? Leave it in the comments, but try not to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it. Ciao.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?