<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy New Year

I've written this post several times now, with depressing references to Tsunamis, elections, etc. But let me sum it up this way: Thank God that's over. For me personally, 2004 was not a good year in that I lost a few friends. Each loss gave me a blow, like the old one-two-three punch. I used to think that when you lost friends that you lost a little bit of who you are. But here I am, the same old stubborn cuss. I also gained a few friends, which may in time prove out to be of great value. In fact, I'm counting on it. Sorry for not blogging much lately, but I've been on a blessed vacation after an over-the-top busy holiday season. I've been laying about like a blown-out tire and loving every minute of it. But, I'm back and full of more piss and vinegar than you could imagine. Look out 2005.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?