<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

National I.Q. Test, Part Two

Today the Supreme Court will listen to arguments, then consider whether the federal law that bans marijuana possession can be enforced in the nine states that allow people to use marijuana if their doctors agree. More here. In another attempt to make enemies, offend my friends, and interrupt the statis of middle America, I'd like to offer up another prime cut from the Meat of the Matter: drug legalization. All drugs should be legal, regulated by the FDA, and available to everyone except minors. Go ahead. Debate me on it, I dare ya. (I might learn something, after all.) I hope the Supreme Court has the judicial good sense to allow medicinal use of marijuana in those states that have allowed it.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?