<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Ohio in the Fall

Ya know, I've been less than kind to Ohio in my previous descriptions. Today one of the execs was driving us back to the customer site and took a detour. After a few minutes, we found ourselves driving through the back woods of suburban Cleveland, and pretty soon, rural Ohio. "Ron, where are you taking me? I feel like I'm in an episode of the Sopranos." He just smiled and kept driving. I've been on the west coast most of my life, and otherwise lived in Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon, where the trees are mostly evergreen. Never have I seen such a beautiful array of the turning trees of autumn. The bronzes, the coppers, the orange, yellows. Oh my, it was truly beautiful. Flying home tomorrow though. Back to smoggy L.A. Can't wait. :)

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?