<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

Oh Happy Day!

I missed the debates last night. It was "Back to School" night and I found myself at an ice cream social on the grass in front of a tiny library at my kids' Catholic school in a tiny beach community of Southern California. When I had to choose between this activity and sitting at home watching the debates, I deliberated for about one nano-second. I knew that I would get a full recount this morning about what happened. I was right. Besides, this is my kids I'm talking about here ... This morning, everyone in blogdom is talking about the debate. Everyone (even Republican bloggers) is saying that Kerry clearly won. Oh happy day! To quote Martin Luther King: "The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice."

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?