<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Fair Warning

In about 27 days, "The Meat of the Matter" is most likely going to change focus entirely. Until that time, there is nothing more important for me to think about or write about or act upon than our national election. But I must admit that I'm growing weary of all the politics. Unless something unforeseen happens (like another botched election, or Nader wins) I will, on November 3rd or so, switch my focus to the real meat of the matter, which is love, art, music, poetry, literature, and humanity. That is, if it's still allowed. What you have been reading up until this point has actually be "The Spam of the Matter." Thank you. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?