<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

How to Keep Your Sanity in Corporate America

I just needed to impart a very brief and simple message to a guy who is nice, but can never ever keep a conversation brief and simple. You know the guy, because he works at your company too. Or he might be a she. Nice person that everyone avoids. Anyway, while walking to his office, I got a brainstorm. I flipped open my cellphone and approached "yeah ... uh huh ... okay ... hey can you hang on for a second? ..." I moved the phone away from my mouth and looked at Mr. Verbose. "Hey that meeting isn't until the 27th." He mouthed the words, "Oh, okay." I walked away, talking into the phone. "OK I'm back ... uh huh ... right." Sanity in check. Mission accomplished.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?