<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

What I really said on "Thesneeze.com"

  One thing I don't like about some of the comment engines that many blogs use is that it sometimes seems like the text below the author cited is what the author said, when in fact it's the text above. It's a common mistake I always make as well. In this case it put me in touch with Ranger Bob, whose blog is now linked to mine. But to set the record straight, what I said on thesneeze.com, on the topic of Starbucks bashing, was the following:   The only thing I don't like about Starbucks is that it is, like Jesus, Omnipresent. Only Jesus should be Omnipresent. [Therefore] Starbucks is obviously the anti-Christ.   [Bracketted text was added to clarify myself, which should be allowed.]   No animals were harmed during the posting of this blog.  

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?