<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

A little perspective ...

  Why I was irritated this morning:   1. My Air Conditioning is proving to be vastly inadequate. I left the house this morning at 7:45, shirt drenched in sweat.   2. While bending over to feed the cat, I placed to top of my head firmly into the sharp corner of my kitchen counter. The wound shows clearly through the top of my thinly haired head. I am now known as "Scabbers".  (Apologies to J.K. Rowling.)   3. My ISP (not to mention any names but it rhymes with "Horizon" and starts with a V") has proven to be the second-worst provider of customer support that I've ever experienced. (First place belongs to Southwest Bell Corporation, who I will never ever EVER do business with again.) I haven't had internet connectivity from home for two weeks now. I may resort to smoke signals.   But ... here is why I should just shut the hell up and stop complaining:   1. One of my customers just returned to her office today after being out for 6 months to battle--and beat--cancer.   Makes my problems seem just ... silly.   ^5 Diana!  

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?