<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

My Love Affair With News

I've been a news junkie in the past. However, I found myself recently eschewing all things newsworthy. In the last few days I've also discovered a few other of my friends also boycotting news. This can only mean that the American zeitgeist is seeing a growing number of people who have actually grown news weary. (Can a German word properly be used to describe the American ... zeit ... geist?) I'd love to hear from people who are boycotting the news, and why. As for me, I just got utterly exhausted by the constant debate within our very polarized country. The news and I will reconcile eventually, but not just yet. I'm still mad.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?