<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Steve's funeral was yesterday, and now I have a eulogy under my belt. I'm happy to say that I succeeded at making people laugh (quite a bit) during Steve's eulogy. Steve would have wanted that, and I was glad to do it. When you're 42 years old and you bury your best friend, you better learn a thing or two or you aren't paying attention. What I learned, among other things, is this: I spend too much time alone and online. When I'm dead and gone, the internet will not attend my funeral and talk about who I touched its life and made an impact. The internet won't miss me even a little. No, this guy needs to spend more time with real people doing real things and creating memories that will be registered in brains rather than temporary internet files. The blog shall continue, though.

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?